[ptp-user] eclipse project mgr doesn't show executables

Hi,

I recently reinstalled my TP with a 64-bit Lubuntu, and also set up 64-bit gnu
compilers, OpenMPI and eclipse. Then I scratched the (32-bit) workspace,
created a new empty one and re-imported from git.
Then I did a local compile (by clicking on the "hammer" icon). Apparently,
this went well, as shown by an ordinary bash.
cp@sirius:~/bench/DKRZ_2013/cosmo$ ls -l cosmo_raps/bin_Fopts_gnu/
total 14104
-rwxr-xr-x 1 cp cp   36493 Apr 15 19:04 diff_results
-rwxr-xr-x 1 cp cp 4838258 Apr 15 19:05 int2lm
-rwxr-xr-x 1 cp cp 9562010 Apr 15 19:10 lm

- But the project manager window refuses to show these executables. This was
definitely different with the 32-bit version. The 32-bit version showed them
even twice - in a section for binaries and as members of the sub directory
bin_Fopts_gnu, that was created during the make process. The 64-bit eclipse
shows none of these.

Am I missing something ?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top