[ptp-user] January 23...RE: PTP User Call: Wednesday, January 22, 2013, 12 PM CST

Dear Colleagues,

The call is today, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 12 PM CST – I’m sorry for my mistyping of the date –

Jay

From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alameda, Jay
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:10 PM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers (ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx); PTP User list (ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx); whpc-internal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ptp-dev] PTP User Call: Wednesday, January 22, 2013, 12 PM CST

Dear PTP User and Developer Colleagues –

Please join us for our first PTP user call for 2013 – at your suggestion, we will be going over the improvements going into the next release of PTP, coincident with Eclipse 4.2 Service Release 2 – and also describe how you can get involved with testing release candidates – to make sure the features important to your work are working correctly.

Please join us at the usual coordinates:

Step 1: Dial-In

U.S. & Canada:    866.740.1260

Germany: 08006645316 (Toll Free)

Access Code: 2444696

And Step 2: web login www.readytalk.com, join the conference with the same access code: 2444696

We look forward to a great discussion tomorrow –

Sincerely,

Jay

Back to the top