[ptp-user] PTP synchronized projects and GNU auto tools (configure)

Hi,

I just tried to import https://github.com/chaos/ior.git as a PTP synchronized
project. I did a git clone outside of eclipse first and run the "bootstrap"
script as advised by the README. Then I tried New->C/C++ synchronized Project
and pointed to the local copy as generated by git clone.

I chose Empty GNU auto tools project and GNU tool chain both remotely and
locally. Remotely, it should have been XLC tool chain, but I wanted to avoid
the hick-ups with this as discussed earlier in this mailing list.

Apparently, the initial synchronization worked fine, but configure flagged the
following error.

sh -c /home/cp/bench/IO_bench/ior/configure
Cannot run program "sh": Unknown reason
	ior		-1	Configure Problem

If I look at build configurations, there appears to be only one (I expected
two, one local, one remote), and it is called "Build_(GNU)_remote". It looks
like it is trying to execute /home/cp/bench/IO_bench/ior/configure remotely,
but this PATH only exists locally. The remote PATH should have been
/work/ki0437/k205001/bench/IO_bench/ior/configure.

That looks like a bug to me.
Perhaps I didn't choose the best way to import the project ?
Can anyone please advise ?
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top