From: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug James
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:16 AM
To: PTP User list
Subject: Re: [ptp-user] Building new Resource Manager -- newbie question

Thanks Galen!

Haven’t had any difficulty getting to the XSEDE XML files. But Stampede will be at least a bit harder than just a minor mod of Lonestar – Stampede uses SLURM instead of SGE. I’m hoping that Lonestar + Generic SLURM will get me 90% there, and then maybe I can lean on the vets to help get this thing across the finish line…

Doug James