Re: [ptp-user] Status of LSF queue management support?

Yes this is the right place, Brian. most of us are out on vacation over the holidays now but you should see something here before too  long. Thanks in advance for your patience.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Brian Bonnlander ---12/18/2012 02:12:18 PM---Hello PTP developers, I apologize if this is not the forBrian Bonnlander ---12/18/2012 02:12:18 PM---Hello PTP developers, I apologize if this is not the forum for this question, but....I am very inter

Brian Bonnlander <bonnland@xxxxxxxx>

ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx,

12/18/2012 02:12 PM

[ptp-user] Status of LSF queue management support?

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello PTP developers,

I apologize if this is not the forum for this question, but....I am very interested in using Eclipse/PTP to manage and debug a very large Fortran program for weather prediction.  Our mainframe system administrators have signed on to supporting Eclipse/PTP once LSF queue management support is in place.  Will the addition of LSF queue support be announced here on this mailing list, or is there a website where I should look for this information?

Thank you,

--Brian

Brian Bonnlander, Ph.D.
Software Engineer III
Mesoscale and Microscale Meteorology Division
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
ph. 303-497-8191
bonnland@xxxxxxxx