[ptp-user] Status of LSF queue management support?

Hello PTP developers,

I apologize if this is not the forum for this question, but....I am very interested in using Eclipse/PTP to manage and debug a very large Fortran program for weather prediction.  Our mainframe system administrators have signed on to supporting Eclipse/PTP once LSF queue management support is in place.  Will the addition of LSF queue support be announced here on this mailing list, or is there a website where I should look for this information?

Thank you,

--Brian

Brian Bonnlander, Ph.D.
Software Engineer III
Mesoscale and Microscale Meteorology Division
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
ph. 303-497-8191

Back to the top