Re: [ptp-user] wizard didn't accomplish a PTP synchronized project

On Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:41:04 Beth Tibbitts wrote:

> Christoph, can you open a bug and put all the relevant details in the bug

> so this is consolidated in one place?

> Very valuable information.

> I think you know this but for general information....

> To open a bug:

> On the PTP wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP on the second line "Bug

> List" there is a link on the right "Open a new bug for PTP."

> If you are unsure of component, etc. just leave them as-is, we'll fix it.

> The important thing is that the information gets captured.

> By you, the user that sees it.

> Thanks!

> ...Beth

Beth,

thanks for instructing me. I have userIds at so many bug reporting systems (and all are different) that it is a big help to be pointed to the right one without having to think.

Meanwhile, John Eblen pointed me to an existing bug report and from all what I can see it the bug that I noted.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top