Re: [ptp-user] Eclipse PTP is (partly) eating my CFLAGS settings

Christoph, what kind of project?
Managed or Makefile? Local, Remote, or Synchronized?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Christoph Pospiech ---11/27/2012 08:26:57 AM---Hi, my Makefile specifies the following.Christoph Pospiech ---11/27/2012 08:26:57 AM---Hi, my Makefile specifies the following.

Christoph Pospiech <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx,

11/27/2012 08:26 AM

[ptp-user] Eclipse PTP is (partly) eating my CFLAGS settings

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

my Makefile specifies the following.
CFLAGS    ?= -g
This allows me to overwrite CFLAGS in
project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Environment .
XL compilers have options that can contain a '='.
But if I specify CFLAGS="-qsmp= omp -qlist -qreport=smplist",
  make only gets "-qsmp".
If I specify CFLAGS= "-qlist -qreport=smplist",
  this is shortened to "-qlist -qreport".
Apparently, CFLAGS gets chopped off after the '=' sign.

Any comments ? I am happy to debug, if I get the hint where to set a good
break point.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech