Re: [ptp-user] Where is the sdm executable ?

Christoph,
You don't have to clone the source repo.
The instructions are in the release notes on how to build the sdm
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/6.0#Install_optional_PTP_debugger_component

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Rodrigo Fraxino Araujo ---11/27/2012 07:48:45 AM---Hi, After cloning the ptp repository, change toRodrigo Fraxino Araujo ---11/27/2012 07:48:45 AM---Hi, After cloning the ptp repository, change to

Rodrigo Fraxino Araujo <rfaraujo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx,

11/27/2012 07:48 AM

Re: [ptp-user] Where is the sdm executable ?

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

After cloning the ptp repository, change to
releng/org.eclipse.ptp.linux.x86_64/ (or other arch) and run sh BUILD.
The sdm binary will be placed in the bin directory.

Hope this helps,
Rodrigo.