[ptp-user] question regarding Run configuration

Hello,

I'm a new user of PTP. I have a question about the Run configuration:

I'm trying to run an MPI program on my local machine.

When I open "Run configuration" and select "Parallel Application", it requires a
"Connection name". I have 2 problems with this connection name:

1. It seems you can create one, but cannot delete one. In my attempt to get
it to work I created a few, but can't find out how to delete them.

2. Even if I selected localhost, it still attempts to make a SSH connection to
the localhost. How do I tell it to not use SSH and simply run the application?

Thank you very much!

Jun

Back to the top