Re: [ptp-user] PTP synchronized projects - Ooops, remote make doesn't execute ?

Hi

The true build command is constructed in the method "constructCommand" in the file:

org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.core.remotemake.SyncCommandLauncher

If you have a development environment handy, you can set a breakpoint here.

The actual command executed depends on whether you are using environment management. If so,
PTP creates a temporary file using "mktemp" and runs it with "bash -l <temp file>" If not, PTP uses
"bash -l -c <make command>. Thus testing "mktemp" and running commands with bash might offer
some clues.

John