[ptp-user] Eclipse Parallel Tools User Call

Dear Colleagues,

Please join us for our monthly Parallel Tools User Call, Wednesday, September 26, 2012, at 12:00PM Central Daylight Time.  Our speaker this month will be David Alexander, from the Tech-X Corporation, with a demonstration of the PFUnit unit testing system for Fortran, as integrated with Eclipse Parallel Tools.  Our call coordinates are:

Step 1: Dial-In

U.S. & Canada:    866.740.1260

Access Code: 2444696

Step 2: Web login

http://www.readytalk.com

Access Code: 2444696

I look forward to a productive discussion –

Sincerely,

Jay Alameda

Back to the top