Re: [ptp-user] Retrofitting filters

Hi

Yes, this is unexpected behavior. Also, though, *.o and *.mod are not valid regular
_expression_ patterns, and so should not have been allowed. (I think you want
.*.o and .*.mod. The syntax of regular expressions is that for the Java language.)

Before filing a bug, please check the following:

1) Check that the patterns were entered in the box for regular expressions and not
    the box for paths.
2) If so, check that they were entered correctly. The patterns *.o and *.mod should both
   give an error message and not be added.
3) Check that you were viewing the filter for the correct project by selecting the project
    before bringing up the filter. The "current project" in Eclipse is sometimes different
    than what the user would expect.

Then feel free to raise a bug, either about incorrect behavior or unintuitive behavior in
synchronized projects.

Thanks
John