[ptp-user] Resource Manager hanging and PTP Server compiling problems

Dear users,

I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 (64bit) and recently switched to Eclipse PTP 5.0 (from NetBeans)
in order to be able to debug MPI.

I have two problems I could not find an answer to:

1) When I build PTP Server Components
org.eclipse.ptp.linux.x86_64_5.0.4.201111121445

I have the following error:

    checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
    configure: line 2275: 0: command not found
configure: error: The top installation directory of SLURM rms must be specified via "--with-slurm=DIR".

Do I need to have SLRUM installed in order to be able to use Parallel Debugging ? Nevertheless, I have SDM executable built in bin folder which I try to use to debug.

2) I added Local OpenMPI resource manager with default settings.

but when I try to debug "MPI Hello World" (C executable project)
debugger hangs on

    MPI_Init(&argc, &argv);

trying to Open MPI Job. Same happens when I debug my own project.

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,
Denis.