[ptp-user] Configuration Issues Wiki Page

Dear group,

I have set up a wiki page to provide a single outlet of information regarding
PTP-relevant configuration. It is entitled 'Configuration issues' and is located under <http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/tutorials>. Please let me know if you would like me to move it, re-title or re-style it; or if you see any errors that you would like corrected, or if you would like me to add anything to or remove anything from the list. I would like to volunteer to maintain this page, adding issues as they come through the mailing list.

Respectfully,

Dennis Castleberry
dcastl2@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top