Re: [ptp-user] stopping run configuration after make failure ?

Hi,

I agree that this behavior should be fixed. Unfortunate it is not
trivial. Could you please open a bug for it (on bugs.eclipse.org)? And
make it depend on 357994. Because I think it won't be possible to
solve this problem without solving the other first.

Roland