[ptp-user] Debugging with PBS Generic Interactive mode

Hi all:

I am trying to debug the PI program (included in ptp) using the PBS interactive mode. When I run the configuration everything works fine but when it comes to the debug configuration, an error message is prompted :

"Configuration is missing run commands for job submission 29adc5f5-55c3-44c2-89c0-2a2adc853f18 debug"

(The same error shows up when I debug using the PBS Batch mode )

I had a look to the ptp-user archive and it looks like that someone got this problem before but I was not able to find any explanations in the topics about the causes of the problem and especially how it was fixed.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Mondher

--