Re: [ptp-user] wiki entry on converting to synchronized projects

On Wednesday, December 14, 2011, John Eblen <jeblen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Currently there is no wizard for converting remote projects to synchronized
> projects, so the wiki
> is correct. How are you doing the conversion?
>

> John

Sorry, I apparently misread. I thought this was about converting local C/C++
or Fortran projects into synchronized projects. For this conversion there is a
wizard in place, and it is working fine for me.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

On Wednesday, December 14, 2011, ptp-user-request@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi
>
> Currently there is no wizard for converting remote projects to synchronized
> projects, so the wiki
> is correct. How are you doing the conversion?
>

> John

Back to the top