Re: [ptp-user] synchronized projects ** progress indication for remote compile

Hi

Displaying the make output while compiling is a good idea. Roland and I looked at the code
today and think this could probably be added in a future release with a little code
refactoring.

Thanks for the helpful suggestion!
John