Re: [ptp-user] some observations on using Photran

> - when I program in Phortran env (Linux), Phortran indexer runs very often
> and takes so many times (about 5 minutes) to make indexing.

You should probably turn off the indexer (in project properties >
Fortran General > Analysis/Refactoring, uncheck the Enable
Analysis/Refactoring box).  That will also disable some of the UI
features which rely on it (content assist, Fortran Declaration view,
etc.).

Jeff

Back to the top