[ptp-user] some observations on using Photran

Hello,

I would like to ask you the following :

- when I program in Phortran env (Linux), Phortran indexer runs very often and takes so many times (about 5 minutes) to make indexing.

- in general, the GUI of Eclipse works very slowly with obvious delays before each operation.

- Eclipse tends to use all available RAM (4Gb), sometimes I had out of memory errors

is it possible to do something to be more productive with Eclipse (C/C++, Fortran projects)

Thank you !

Sincerely,
Vitaliy

Back to the top