Re: [ptp-user] Slurm resource manager configuration

I followed what Beth suggested me: install the server components on the remote machine. I have a ptp_slurm_proxy exec now.

Unfortunately, when I start the resource manager (configured with remote tools, remote host, the right path to proxy executable on the remote machine and ssh port fordwarding), I get
- checking for proxy executable, if I set "launch server manually"
- creating session , if I do not set it
and the progress information stays there, waiting.

I have checked with lsof -i | grep eclipse on my local machine: there is a TCP *:64520 (LISTEN) in the both cases (for it is waiting, disappear when I cancel).
On the remote machine, I can start a proxy server with a command such as ./ptp_slurm_proxy --host=$ip_laptop --port=64497 --proxy=tcp and it is waiting (without options, I get a connection failed)

Does anyone have some suggestions to test the ssh forwarding or anything else? I guess that the problem comes from the connection...

Best,

Stephane

Back to the top