[ptp-user] remote tools dstore indexer crash

Ladies and Gents,

I am using eclipse indigo on Windows 7 (64) to build a moderately complex C++ app on a linux (centos 5.3/64) host with 2GB RAM (nearly all available). Everything pretty much works except that the indexer gets 30% through the job and then the dstore server crashes with the following error:

"Remote Tools Dstore Service encountered a problem: Server finished with exit code 255"

According to the UI, the indexer is indexing 80 or so source files and 713 headers (we are using boost), and has covered the first 15 source files. My initial thought was that maybe the indexer is running out of heap.

How do I debug this? Is there a log for the dstore daemon or indexer? Is there a way to change the heap settings for the dstore daemon?

I am using a 'Remote C/C++ Project', using 'Remote Tools' as a provider. The Dstore server runs fine generally.

CDT: 8.0.0.201106081058
PTP: 5.0.1.201106271824
Eclipse: 3.7.0

Many thanks