[ptp-user] SDM breakpoints problems

Hi,

I have encountered a problem when trying to debug an FORTRAN program POP(Parallel Ocean

Program which brought massively parallel computers to the realm of climate modeling) in

eclipse 3.6.2 with newest PTP version. The program is built by ifort 10.1 and submitted by

slurm 2.1.15. The debugging can start normally when begins without setting breakpoints, but

if I set one or some breakpoints at main() or somewhere, it will exit after launching debug. The

errors display from console but not eclipse, and the program threads abort and exit.

Here is the error output:

Fatal error in PMPI_Init_thread: Other MPI error, error stack:

MPIR_Init_thread(388)...........:

MPID_Init(121)..................:

MPIDI_Populate_vc_node_ids(1188):

MPID_Get_max_node_id(794).......: PMI_Barrier returned 14

Fatal error in PMPI_Init_thread: Other MPI error, error stack:

MPIR_Init_thread(388)...........:

MPID_Init(121)..................:

MPIDI_Populate_vc_node_ids(1188):

MPID_Get_max_node_id(794).......: PMI_Barrier returned 14

Fatal error in PMPI_Init_thread: Other MPI error, error stack:

MPIR_Init_thread(388)...........:

MPID_Init(121)..................:

MPIDI_Populate_vc_node_ids(1188):

MPID_Get_max_node_id(794).......: PMI_Barrier returned 14

Fatal error in PMPI_Init_thread: Other MPI error, error stack:

MPIR_Init_thread(388)...........:

MPIDI_Populate_vc_node_ids(1188):

MPID_Get_max_node_id(794).......: PMI_Barrier returned 14

This program works when submitted through slurm command line.

Where are these errors from? And how can I start my debug?

Can I know the usage of sdm command line?

Thanks,

Li Hang

Back to the top