[ptp-user] External editors in Indigo

Hi All,

I downloaded the Indigo "IDE for Parallel Application Developers" from www.eclipse.org/downloads.  I am not done with my evaluation, but so far it looks EXACTLY like what I want to roll out to our users at OSC.

I have one problem.  I am using the Mac OS X 64-bit build, and the remote system explorer file browser shows files on my cluster.  When I double click on one of those files, it automatically launches external editors (emacs or XCode or TextEdit or GEdit) based on the file type associations in the Finder.  I would prefer eclipse to just open files with the internal text editor.  Is there a big switch to turn this on/off?

Thanks,
Dave
---
David E. Hudak, Ph.D.          dhudak@xxxxxxx