From: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yevgeny Shifrin
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 10:30 AM
To: ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ptp-user] no FTP connection in new connection

Hi,

I used http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/helios update site to install RSE functionality.

I am using mainly FTP connection for my needs.

For some reason I don't have FTP connection option:

In older eclipse installations (6 month ago):

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Yevgeny

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies thereof.

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies thereof.

Back to the top