Re: [ptp-user] Launching a Remote C/C++ Program

Hi Matt,

You have two choices. Right now you can get the Remote C/C++ Launch feature from the CDT update site, which uses RSE to do the launch. I haven't used it lately, but it has been a bit buggy in the past. Or you can wait for PTP 4.0.3 which will include a generic remote launch resource manager. This will allow you to launch any non-parallel application on a remote machine. It can also be used with the synchronize rules to copy a script (or cross-compiled binary) to the remote machine and execute that.

Cheers,
Greg