[ptp-user] Launching a Remote C/C++ Program

Hello,

I want to launch a normal remote c/c++ application that isn't
parallel.  As far as I can tell, the RDT User Documentation only
covers up to building a project.

In the past I've setup a parallel application run configuration and
treated it like an mpi application.  This seems unnatural though.  Is
there a better way to do this?  Also, does there exist documentation
on executing non-parallel remote applications?  If so, where can I
find it?

Thanks,
Matt

Back to the top