Re: [ptp-user] Remote PBS problems

Great. Things basically work now. I see that the "Jobs List" view for the PBS plugin is smarter than the LoadLeveler one, in that it only shows my jobs.

On a tangentially related note:
Is there a way to generically ask for updates to all the CVS projects in PTP rather than right clicking on each one?

Cheers,
Steve