Re: [ptp-user] Remote PBS problems

This is on queen bee (qb.loni.org, a Teragrid machine), and yes qsub is in the path (/usr/local/bin/qsub). It is a wrapper script around the binary.

Cheers,
Steve

On 07/20/2010 01:52 PM, Roland Schulz wrote:
Hi,

yes sorry the PBS support in 4.0 is lacking good error reporting. Sorry.

Is the PATH variable set to where qsub is found? What are the required qsub flags and/or could you provide a sample script? Is the qsub the default torque qsub binary or is it a wrapper script around the qsub binary? What cluster do you try to submit on (if it is part of e.g. teragrid I might be able to test it myself)?

Roland