[ptp-user] No stderr messages in Console View and Problems View using RDT and remote C++-project

Hi.

I'm trying to use RDT to build our code on remote Linux and Solaris
servers. My local machine is a Linux box.

I have created a simple remote makefile project (using the RDT server
daemon for the connections).

When I build using the drop down menu in C/C++ Projects View and
selecting "Build Project", make is invoked correctly on the remote
target. Same thing if I use the Build button in the toolbar (the hammer
icon).

But if the build contains errors these are not shown in the Console View
or the Problems View. The errors are only shown when I issue a manual
make command using Remote Shell View; the lines are colored red in the
Remote Shell View and I can double click on them and navigate to the
place in the source where the error is.

Is this the way it is supposed to work?

	Regards, Micke.

Back to the top