Re: [ptp-user] Problem with running MPI application in PTP

Mario,

I presume you're using PTP 3.0.1.

Open MPI 1.2.8 is a very old version. It's possible that something is wrong with parsing the output (your program may actually be running correctly). Would it be possible to update to the latest version Open MPI 1.4.1?

Greg