Re: [ptp-user] Getting path to the profile dir

Greetings,
I'm still not able to recreate this problem over here.  Could I look at the full xml document that is not working properly?  I noted that the example you sent earlier had two consecutive options with the same optid.  It would probably be better to avoid that usage.

Regards,
Wyatt