Re: [ptp-user] Getting path to the profile dir

Hi,

I am really sorry the answer for my problem was the next parameter of the
process method.

So now it's working correctly.

Another question, do you remember the problem related to the empty values?,
etfw still passes the related parameter without value. Could be fixed this
"bug"? This bug is related to the mail from 21 Dec 2009 with subject "PTP/ETFw
envvarname".

My ptp version is 3.0.1.201001181554.

Thanks & Regards,
Xavi.
On Tuesday 09 February 2010 08:34:26 pm Wyatt Spear wrote:
>  as a plugin, as with the TAU ETFw plugin).  Could you give me a little
>  more information on what you're trying to do and where in the
>  build/run/analyze order you're trying to do it?

Back to the top