Re: [ptp-user] removing old? perspectives

A somewhat off-topic question... I've uninstalled old/installed newer versions of PTP and now when I Open Perspective -> Other, I see old (I guess) perspectives, in brackets, e.g.:  <PTP Debug>, <PTP Runtime>, <C/C++>.  I also have unbracketed/current versions of these:  Parallel Debug, Parallel Runtime, C/C++.  How do I remove the bracketed perspectives from my list?

Are they still in the perspectives toolbar (or whatever you call the button bar in the upper-right corner with the perspective icons)?  I believe if you right-click on the icon there and click Close, it will also disappear from the Other Perspectives list.  I think the <Notation> means that the perspective is open but doesn't exist anymore.

Jeff

Back to the top