Re: [ptp-user] internal error while running discover command

Hey Greg,
I am using Open MPI 1.2.3.
I will update PTP and check.
So is there anything i need to do in the linux machine running Open MPI?
What actually was the problem?

Prashant

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Prashant,

Are you using Open MPI 1.2? If so, this problem is fixed in PTP 3.0.1 (due today).

Greg