Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw envvarname

Hi,

On Thursday 29 October 2009 12:24:46 am Wyatt Spear wrote:
> The changes were made to org.eclipse.ptp.perf.toolopts and
> org.eclipse.ptp.perf I believe the names of these packages will be changing
> soon though.  However, if you prefer I could build the plugins for you and
> link that.

If you want I can try with the CVS and in this way I don't depend on you and
you can follow working in other things. If I have some question about, I'll
ask you.

I have checkout org.eclipse.ptp/tools/perf/org.eclipse.ptp.perf.toolopts, and
org.eclipse.ptp/tools/perf/org.eclipse.ptp.perf. I suppose it's right.

> If you want I can try to address the issues with duplicate
> optnames and compiler flag input before building a package, but I'm not
> sure how long it will take to get to those.
Yes please, if you could put some effort on this could be really great.

Thanks & Regards.
Xavi.

Back to the top