Re: [ptp-user] Debug PTP problem

Hi Dusan,

I need some more information on your setup. Are you running on Linux? Are you trying to run/debug the application locally?

Can you also verify the following:

1. You've built the sdm successfully by running the sh BUILD command?

2. You've configured the sdm path in the debugger tab of the parallel launch configuration to point to the sdm executable

3. If you're running locally, that the session address is "localhost".

Thanks,

Greg