Re: [ptp-user] Failed to parse output of OpenMPI command

Hey Greg,

Sure.  The output is quite large, so I hope sending as an attachment
is okay.  debug.log is the debug output eclipse gives me when I try to
run the job through PTP, and ompi.log is the output I get when I run
from a terminal.

Thanks,
Matthew