Re: [ptp-user] ETFw Utility tag

Actually this would be more of a documentation error.  Utility in comiple, execute and analyze behaves differently.

The only commands that are run in the build step are compilers, so in the compile step utility refers to compilers only.

Because the execute step is supposed to represent only the execution of the program actually being launched it doesn't make sense for this step to have multiple distinct commands.  Instead it supports nested commands, to support analysis tools that take an executable file as an argument (such a valgrind).

Only the analysis stage supports successive executions of different commands.  If you need to run a command before any of the other phases you could try putting an analyze step first.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.  I'll see about adjusting the documentation.

Thanks,
Wyatt