Re: [ptp-user] SDM seems unable to start GDB

Hi Greg,

just to be sure I recompiled OpenMPI 1.3.1 (with flags  --with-devel-headers
--with-valgrind --enable-debug --enable-memchecker --enable-smp-locks
--enable-mpi-threads) and made sure that I really had version 1.3 selected in
the resource manager. Version 1.2 is neither installed, nor a path for it
configured in the preferences. I still get the same "Unknown XML element:
noderesolve" error. Is PTP maybe only compatible with 1.3.0?

Christoph

Back to the top