Re: [ptp-user] Status of the LSF rm plugins

Thanks for the reply Greg.

2009/6/10 Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> The LSF RM plugin was only a stub that I created to make it easier to add
> LSF support. Unfortunately, however, no-one stepped up to the challenge and
> did the actual implementation. If you were interested in working on this,
> then I would be happy to bring the plugin up to the 3.0 specs.

Ah, OK.  I was taking a quick look at the state of the world here.  We
currently submit jobs to a LSF queue using various regression test
scripts, it would be neat to better integrate this with Eclipse.  If
the LSF RM plugin was only ever a stub I suspect I don't have the
expertise to make it more than that.

Are there any docs about the 3 specs? I've found this:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/2.x/runtime_platform for 2x

Thanks again.  I'll ping the list again if we decide Eclipse LSF
integration is a firm requirement.

Cheers,
James