Re: [ptp-user] Status of the LSF rm plugins

James,

The LSF RM plugin was only a stub that I created to make it easier to add LSF support. Unfortunately, however, no-one stepped up to the challenge and did the actual implementation. If you were interested in working on this, then I would be happy to bring the plugin up to the 3.0 specs.

Regards,
Greg