Re: [ptp-user] PTP adoption

> I believe that you should still be able to use CVS with remote > projects, but Chris could correct me if I'm wrong. You would first > create the remote project, then check out the source files from CVS > using "Check out as..." and "Check out into an existing project".

Eclipse's CVS Team provider doesn't work with EFS, so unfortunately there is no current integrated source control solution... yet.

I tried to follow the Greg's advice to checkout code within a remote project and I can confirm that at least the checkout works fine for me. The code gets automatically transmitted on the remote file system.

I will let you know what happens if I make a commit.

Giuseppe

--
Fiameni Giuseppe - g.fiameni@xxxxxxxxx
High Performance System & Technology Group

Back to the top