Re: [ptp-user] SDM seems unable to start GDB

Hi Christoph,

I'm not sure that the second error is related, though it might be occurring because some error message that is intermingled in the output. Can you send me the console output?

The debugger backend path includes the executable, so /usr/bin/gdb is correct.

Regards,

Greg