[ptp-user] Regarding extending functionality of Eclipse CDT Remote Development Tool

Hi all,

The Eclipse CDT Remote Development Tool(RDT) seems to be really useful and
solves most of our current problems.

But we want to customize it to our build environment. By this I meant,
doing some scanner configuraiton information changes, passing our own
build environment and header files, remote debugging launching with our
configuration. We also did some extension to builder and has extended
project launch wizard to support our configurations.

We could do all this for CDT which is used for local development using
extension points.

So , is it  possible to extend RDT also similarly using some extension
points. And if yes can someone please give the direction from where to
start ?

Thanks & Regards,
Nayna Jain

Back to the top