Re: [ptp-user] can't connect rse to rdt server

Yes, I have set the port number in the properties tab of the Remote C/C++
Indexing Subsystem to 4033. When I start the server.pl script I always check
if it chose port 4033. Setting it manually to 4033 does not solve the problem
either. What I don't understand is why I don't get any error message from
Eclipse. The status bar just says "Connect to remote subsystem" and then
nothing happens. When I connect with "telnet localhost 4033" I get some XML
output from the server so in principle it is accepting connections. With
tcpdump I don't see traffic from Eclipse trying to connect (firewall and selinux
are disabled, so this can't be the problem).
Regards

Christoph

Back to the top