[ptp-user] Eclipse AMP Proposal

Hi all,

I wanted to let the PTP group know that I've got a proposal out for an Agent Modeling platform. There is already a pretty significant amount of code that would be offered as part of that effort. Of particular interest to the PTP group might be the run control stuff as well as UI and potentially some GEF related pieces that might be useful for remote visualization. I should mention that I'm also developing some mostly EMF based pieces that will support runtime parameterization, automated model testing, and eventually data collection and analysis though I'm not sure if all of that will make it into this effort or not.

Also, I'm guessing that there might be some folks on this list who do complex systems modeling and so might have an interest.

Miles T. Parker
Metascape, LLC

Back to the top