[ptp-user] strange behaviour with debugger

Greetings
After a recent upgrade to eclipse/CDT and ptp, I run into a few
errors, nothing terribly serious (I only get OpenMPI configuration
options and nothing for mpich, which is fine) and I can still run
parallel jobs without any problems. SDM is compiled and as far as I
can tell appears to be fine. When I try to debug however, ptp starts
the "Open MPI Job" which I see in the progress view, but nothing
happens.

I cannot find anything in the error log that is helpful, it is
actually empty. This is my configuration on the linux box I am using:

java version "1.5.0_18"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_18-b02)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_18-b02, mixed mode)
Eclipse Platform
Version: 3.4.2
Build id: M20090211-1700
(Ganymede)
CDT version 5.0.2.2009.02130801

Any ideas/suggestions/hints are greatly appreciated.

Regards
Yaakoub El Khamra

Back to the top