[ptp-user] problem in parallel debug on local machine!

Hello to ptp community:

i want to debug mpi pi c++ project but i can not see any machine in parallel debug
window. i can run application in ptp runtime perspective and there is no problem.
i made a video of what i do to creat and debug pi c++ project ( i think it will be much
 more clear than explaining to you ). file is attached i tried to reduce its size by converting
 it to flv. video is 150 seconds. and i should say this is my first experience of eclipse ( I have
not used eclipse even for simple application before :).
 thanks
best regards
ali